Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sorry for the silence...

So sorry for the silence.
So many of you have been so faithful in prayer for our family throughout this process that I hate to keep you waiting! If your not my Facebook friend you are probably waiting to see Evan's beautiful face??!! So here is his referral photo that we received on January 5, 2010. He was 3 and 1/2 months old here. We got 6 photos with his referral but this is the one that looks most like who we met on March 21, 2010. Funny, because this one was my husband's favorite!


6 comments:

  1. He is beautiful...can't wait to see more pics.
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHHHHHHH! soooo cute! he's got the PERFECT little head!!!! i'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how beautiful! Thank you for finally sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cristie,

    He is so stinkin' adorable! Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness. sweet boy!!! he is just beauiful!! my son was also 3.5 months old at referral and has a few pics in that same chair!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh boy, what handsome lil' guy. Lovin' the journey so far..keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete

Why Wouldn't I?