Saturday, February 20, 2010

AABC Shower

We have a really awesome church family. We have been at Ashland Avenue Baptist Church for 2 years now and it has been a huge blessing in our lives. We know that one of the reasons God led us to this place to worship is because of the Biblical teaching regarding adoption. Now it is all coming to fruition as we prepare to welcome home our new son!
My faithful assistant Morgan always at my side.
This onesie is from www.adoptionbug.com and says
"Special Delivery from Ethiopia--Handle with Care"
Thanks to the "J Team" (Jonda, Janet, Jennifer, and Jessica)
for the delicious cake and punch that perfectly matched the darling invitations!
The whole party was perfect. What a blessing to have so much love and support...
and baby boy clothes!!!
My treasured buddy, my SIC, Jonda
I know how hard you worked to make this day special and I appreciate every bit of it!
She and Kevin are now in the process of their own Ethiopian adoption!!!
Go God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Wouldn't I?