Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

It blows my mind that it is 2010 and we don't have a photo of Evan yet! I didn't think I could make it to Thanksgiving without seeing his face, then Christmas, and now the new year! I am twelve and a half monthes pregnant and I can feel it!!

Also, this new blogging thing is really getting me off my schedule :) I am staying up much too late and not wanting to get out of bed in the morning! I have a feeling this is only the beginning of a new crazy schedule!

2 comments:

  1. hi cristie! oh, i'm so excited for you!! so close to your evan! i have a friend who is 20-something for a little boy w/ AGCI! =)

    the name necklace is from my friend erin of the vintage pearl. here's her website:

    http://www.thevintagepearl.com/

    blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping you will see his face very soon.
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Why Wouldn't I?