Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I may be back...

I don't want to make any promises I can't keep...
but I'm going to try to get back in the swing of the BLOG!
The world went blurry for a while after we got home with Evan, but that isn't unusual. :) Rusty and I had a discussion about how it takes us about a year to "settle in" when we add a new family member! But we sat down in March (our one year mark) and decided we were ready for a new "adventure", so we'll see what the good Lord has in store for us next! In the mean time, I know it will do me good to have an outlet for my "talk".

So I made some cosmetic changes to the blog, changed the ages of the kids...etc. and now I feel REFRESHED! So, what do you want to talk about? Marriage, parenting, cooking, crafts, God-stories and lessons???


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Wouldn't I?