Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Shower for #2!

Angie's nieces were there
wearing their cute Africa t-shirts she made them!

On February 28 we had a shower for Angie (#2) and for Micah! It was lots of fun and she got loads of cutie boy stuff! What fun to celebrate with her! She is God's special gift to me. Who would have thought that I would find another mom adopting a son at the same time (back to back on the waiting list), with the same agency (in Oregon no less), who lives less than a mile from my house? Only a sovereign, all-knowing God can do that! I am always encouraged by her as she turns to the Word in every situation we've encountered along this long road.
She is bright and beautiful,
sweet and cheerful, compassionate and transparent.
I love my BFF Angie!
2 Thessalonians 1:3
We ought always to thank God for you,
brothers, and rightly so,
because your faith is growing more and more,
and the love every one of you has for each other
is increasing.

1 comment:

  1. I love you Cristie! The shower was wonderful!!! I can't thank you enough or the God who brought us together!

    ReplyDelete

Why Wouldn't I?