Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Evan's Care Package


Our agency asked us to prepare a photo album for Evan and also one for his birth mother along with a letter to her. These will most likely be the only photos she has of him. This letter was the hardest letter I have ever had to write. What do you say to a woman who has given you her only son? The girls signed the letter too. Carley was so cute. I would say each letter of her name and she would make a straight line for each!

I had to edit these photos since we are not allowed to publicly post photos of him or tell his Ethiopian name. I am not very talented (or patient) with the photo editing yet, so this will just have to do for now.

Rusty didn't like the word "Sassy" (the brand name) on his boy's album so I blacked it out with a sharpie! :) He is so afraid that the girls and I will "sissy-fy" his boy!

1 comment:

  1. This album looks so cute. Is it specifically a photo album for babies/toddlers I wonder? We had to make one too - a year ago. Some of my fav. pics of our little one are of her holding it and seeing my husbands pic in her lap.

    ReplyDelete

Why Wouldn't I?