- MOWA submit letter of recommendation by 2/4/10.
- Transportation for the birth mother who must be present at the court. (8 hour trip)
- Proper identification for the birth mother.
- Peace in her decision.
- Blessings and protection for her.
- Favor with the judge for our Case Processor who will represent us in court.
- Pass court
- One week later receive tentative travel dates
- One week later confirm travel dates
- Two weeks later travel!
- Arrive in Addis Ababa on a Saturday night
- Sunday morning: attend an orientation
- Sunday afternoon: go to Hannah's Hope and meet Evan!
- Sunday: bring him "home" to the hotel to show him some KY love!
- Monday: Embassy appointment
- Tuesday: ?
- Wednesday: Cultural dinner with all the families and receive his visa
- Thursday: Come home!
Isaiah 41:9-10 (New International Version)
9 I took you from the ends of the earth,
from its farthest corners I called you.
I said, 'You are my servant';
I have chosen you and have not rejected you.
10 So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.